Wow, what a trip. It was truly a trip of a life-time. I wanted to point out some of the highlights of the trip.
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi is a truly remarkable piece of architecture. An absolute must if in Abu Dhabi
- The Maldives are NOT over-rated. It truly did live up to the hype. Our day at the Beach Villa at the Conrad Maldvies was AMAZING. But the Maldives is really EXPENSIVE.
- Even though we only spend one day in Sydney, it was worth it to see the Opera House which is something you always associate with Sydney
- The South Island of New Zealand is AMAZING! Beautiful scenery everywhere we went. Loved it so much that we plan on coming to the North Island sometime in the future.
- And to finish off with Tokyo! The most populous city in the world. I love the Japanese culture. It was my 2nd time there and I would not hesitate to go back.
I will be posting more detailed reviews of my experience at each destination. We suffered from some severe jet lag on our way back. Took us a whole 2 weeks to get back to normal!