My Inspiration Behind My Trip
It’s been many many years since I have taken a two-week trip anywhere and It was time that I needed to get away. I’ve been on some nice business class products like British Airways, United Airlines and American Airlines, but I have never been on a super luxurious flight before. I kept seeing YouTube videos of people reviewing their flights on Etihad, Emirates, Qatar and Singapore Airlines. That’s when I decided, its my time to experience these flights.
But most people enjoy these luxurious flights on a single trip or two at most. I decided I wanted to take FOUR of these lights on a single trip AROUND THE WORLD! This will be my itinerary:
- Chicago – June 30, 2017
- Abu Dhabi
- Chicago – July 17, 2017
29,174 miles of flying
The four luxurious travel products I will be experiencing:
- Etihad First Class Apartment A380 from London to Abu Dhabi
- Singapore Airlines First Class Suites A380 from Singapore to Sydney
- ANA Business Class 787 from Sydney to Tokyo
- Japan Airlines First Class 777 from Tokyo to Chicago
I will be reviewing all these flights on my blog and will also be posting a video review of my flights on my YouTube channel so stay tuned!
Also, not to mention 1 night on the luxurious water villa at the Conrad Maldives!
This is what I was able to book in points:
- Etihad First Class Apartment A380 from London to Abu Dhabi – 62,500 American Airlines Miles
- Etihad Economy from Abu Dhabi to Maldives – 17,500 American Airlines Miles
- Beach Villa at the Conrad Maldives – 90,000 Hilton Honors Points
- Singapore Airlines Economy from Maldives to Singapore – 17,500 KrisFlyer Miles
- Singapore Airlines First Class Suites A380 from Singapore to Sydney – 63,000 KrisFlyer Miles
- ANA Business Class 787 from Sydney to Tokyo – 40,000 United MileagePlus Miles
- One night at the Conrad Tokyo – 80,000 Hilton Honors Points
- Japan Airlines First Class 777 from Tokyo to Chicago – 80,000 American Airlines Miles
Check out my How to Book page as I detail how I booked these awards.